Writing your Will gives you peace of mind that comes from knowing you have taken care of everyone, so far as you are able.
You cannot assume any spouse, life partner or children will inherit everything when you die. The five key elements covered in our Standard Scottish Wills for clients across Paisley are as follows:
• The appointment of trusted executors for your estate.
• Who are the beneficiaries of your estate.
• Appoint legal guardians for children under 16.
• Specific legacies – allows you to give certain articles to specific persons.
• Funeral Requests – avoiding distressing family arguments.
A Will is one of the most important documents that a person ever prepares. A correctly drafted Will ensures that your spouse or partner, children, family, friends or your charity are provided for. We advise that professional executors local to Paisley are named in your will to ensure that your wishes are carried out and that your estate is properly administered.
We provide a no-obligation home visit service covering Central Scotland at a time convenient to you. This includes daytime, evening or even weekends.
With many people having busy lifestyles this service has allowed many of our clients to get their affairs in order and give them the peace of mind afforded by our services.
Please contact us if you are interested in this service and we can arrange a suitable time for your home visit.